Thursday, January 21, 2010

Department of Energy High Voltage Transmission Line Worker

Listen to this. I found out that my friend's husband works for the Department of Energy as a High Voltage Transmission Line worker. Lately, he's been complaining out not feeling right to his wife. Funny thing is that before he started, he was in great shape and good health. Lately, he's tired, moody, and little depressed according to his wife. Alot of things that I experience living next to these gosh foresaken towers myself. I know these high voltage towers extend sometimes between many states... so i'm pretty sure we're not the only 2 people feeling the effects of this. Seriously, my husband's friend has what I would say to be an extraordinarily stressful job. Does anyone out there have any experience with high voltage lines and health issues? We'd love to get to the bottom of this and get some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment