Monday, January 18, 2010

Can Living Near High Voltage Transmission Lines Cause Depression?

Listen, I have three small children and it was not disclosed to my wife when we purchased this house we live in now, that there are high voltage transmission lines is close proximity to where we live. Recently, our family has been having a variety a health issues, that haven't been diagnosed by the doctors. Lately, I've been getting depressed for no real reason. I think there's a possibality that my neuro problems might stem from the high voltage lines around running over my backyard. What do you guys think? I've been reading online how the magnetic fields from high voltage transmission line in residential area have caused other people problems with their health also. I think the electromagnetic field is altering the body's natural rhythms and healing ability. I'll really need to monitor this.

No comments:

Post a Comment